Big Cat Pay Lake
Big Cat Pay Lake is in a country setting for a restful, fun, family experience. There are two fishing lakes. Trophy-size, catch, and release catfish weighing up to 60 pounds are in the 1.5-acre lake. The 3 acre is lake stocked every week with farm-raised fish that weigh 2 to 3 pounds.
No fishing license is required to fish at the Big Cat Pay Lake.
Kids 12 years and under fish on a parents ticket and limit.
Fishing pole rentals are available.
The store has a full line of bait and tackles for the Catfish fisherman. Snacks and drinks are available.
- Opens at 6 AM, closes at 10 PM.
- Every ticket allows you to catch a trophy and win money.
- All fish get released back into the lake.
- All fish must be netted. NO PICKING UP FISH
- You have to have a net. You can rent one for $2.00
- Treble hooks, mudcats, and crawfish are not allowed.
- No culling
- Keep fish under 10 lbs.
- Fish over 10 pounds are lake property and must be released.
- No mud cats
- No crawfish
- Sharing stringers are prohibited
- Catch your own fish and fish your own poles
- 2 pole limit
- All Bass All Spoonbill and Grass Carp are to be released back
Choose from different tickets to catch and keep fish.
Open daily from Spring to Fall. Feel free to call to confirm.